Payments that have been processed cannot be cancelled. But, if the item has not been
cashed, you may be able to do a stop payment (see below).
- Click on "Options" then "Visit Bill Pay Site"
- Click on the pending transaction in the pending transaction window on the right side
of the page
- If the "Cancel Payment" button is available, click it now to cancel the
Through Bill Pay, you may do a stop payment on a check. There is a $30 fee that will be
applied for the stop payment.
- Option One: In the full Bill Pay site (click on "Options" then "Visit
Bill Pay Site"), find the transaction you need to stop, click on "View."
In the next screen, you should see an option for "Stop payment request."
- Option Two: Call the Bill Pay providers directly at (855) 242-7665.
- After 90 days of the check not being reconciled, Bill Pay will automatically put a
stop payment on the check free of charge.
- If the check has been paid out, you would need to reach out to the payee for a refund.