Updating your payment information just got easier.A single spot to update your card on file wherever you pay - subscription and streaming services, shopping sites, and more. All accessible through your Digital Banking account.
- Take the hassle out of updating expired cards on multiple sites by connecting them in Card Swap and updating your payment information all at once and in one place
- Select the popular merchants you pay like Netflix, Amazon, etc. and link your preferred card for payments
- Card Swap is a simple and free service provided to Magnifi Financial members
How to Set Up Card Swap
Getting started is simple through your Digital Banking account.
- Log in to your Digital Banking account and click on "Services" in the menu, then "Card Swap."
- Click on "Get Started."
- Select the merchants you wish to connect to your Magnifi Financial cards.
- Log in to the first merchant platform prompted to connect it to your Card Swap account.
- Enter the Magnifi Financial debit or credit card you want associated with that vendor. You will have the option to add additional Magnifi Financial cards as you enter your login credentials for the additional vendors.
- Enter your credentials for the next vendor you selected.
- From the drop down, select the initial card you entered or “Add New Card” to enter a different Magnifi Financial card you would like associated with that vendor.
- Continue steps 6 and 7 until all of the merchants you selected in Step 3 are logged in and connected.
Card Swap Frequently Asked Questions
Card Swap is a free service for all Magnifi Financial members using internet banking. To get started, simply log in to your Magnifi Financial Digital Banking account and get started by clicking on "Services" in the left-hand menu, then "Card Swap."
You can access Card Swap by logging into your Digital Banking account then click on "Services" in the left-hand menu, then "Card Swap."
Yes, Card Swap can be accessed on your My Magnifi Financial mobile app or desktop computer.
Card Swap is a free feature offered through Magnifi Financial’s Digital Banking.
Any of your consumer or business Magnifi Financial debit or credit cards can be used on Card Swap. At this time, we do not support the Magnifi Financial Health Savings Account (HSA) debit cards.
When you update card information or a payment method for a merchant, it may take a few minutes or up to 24 hours for the update to take effect. We'll send you an email confirmation once your card has been successfully connected.
Card Swap will let you know if any connected merchants no longer have valid payment information. Click on the notification banner to easily reconnect these merchants to your newly issued card.
If an eligible Magnifi Financial Debit or Credit Card isn’t visible in Card Swap, please double-check that the card is activated. If you’re the primary cardholder or an authorized user, you can use digital banking to activate your card.
You can still connect the same Magnifi Financial Credit or Debit Card as payment using Card Swap. Once you’ve connected your card with a merchant, Card Swap will store your sign in credentials so you can easily manage future payments.
Click on the merchants for which you would like to update your card information. Then select a different card already in your Card Swap account or click "Add New Card" from the payment method dropdown menu, then click "Verify."
Currently, more than 65 of the most popular U.S. online merchants—including Amazon,
Netflix, Hulu and Spotify—are supported by Card Swap.
Don’t see a merchant you use? Check back frequently, as more merchants will continue to be added. You can also request a merchant to be added at the bottom of this page.
Card Swap supports the ability to update your account username and password. To update
your credentials, you’ll be redirected to the merchant website. Once updated, you can
finish connecting the merchant to your card.
Card Swap stores the login information for each of the vendors you add so you do not need to enter the information each time you use Card Swap (unless you change a password outside of Card Swap).
Some vendors require you to accept terms and conditions before you can add them to Card Swap. You will need to log into your account with that vendor and accept their terms and conditions then go back to Card Swap and select “Try again.”
Occasionally, some vendors will require you to reset your password before allowing Card Swap to access payment information. You will need to log into your account on the vendor’s site in order to reset your password. Once the password is reset, select “Try again” in Card Swap and enter the new login information.
Join the Magnifi Family!
At Magnifi, you're not just a member-owner of an award-winning credit union, you become part of the Magnifi family and receive all the benefits and perks you need to succeed financially.